Thursday, September 23, 2004

uggg I Can't Sleep

I found some interesting sleeping tips on line that don't happen to work.
1. no eating 2-3 hours before bed.
2. invision walking down an endless flight of stairs
3.do something to signify to your body that your getting ready for bed a cup of tea, read a book, ect.
4. All of this stuff that doesn't work on and on and on.................................
Cause guess what? The stair invisioning thing actually gave me a headache. You can see what your opinion is but..... The signifying thing should take a couple of days to figure out so maybe i'll post how that goes for me. I think i'll try the reading a book since i've never drank a hot cup of tea in my intire life.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

First thing you need to do is figure out what's causing you to not sleep. Is it stress? Staying up and worrying? Or is boredom? etc...Once you find that you can help develop a plan that specifies to that problem.