Jadyn is so very cute. She's just quite a handful. This morning she crawled into bed with me and Ben and we watched silly sat. morning cartoons and laughed. She scared the crap out of me when she came to wake me up though. She came right beside me and screamed in my ear. I was a little suprised but her little smile was so darn cute.
Zach is of course fun to have around. Except, in the extremly busy target that he insisted on being exactly at my side through all of the people traffic jams. And he spilt soda all over my books for my classes. But he made us cookies today and we've had fun. I wish there was more that we could do. I'm thinking of the circus tom.
Speaking however, of crowded Stores it does not help at all when people block aisle with their carts even worse when they leave their extremelly young children in them and frankly there were like no adults to be sceen. And they were like trying to get out of the cart. I would love to give people like that a peice of my mind. There is such a thing called "parenting" I think that they should maybe try. I would never leave Jadyn anywhere all by herself at her age now. Let alone before she probably even turned a year old. And I think everyone can agree with me on that one.
1 comment:
Ever notice how rude people are at stores too when it's packed?! Especially the little old ladies who sit square in the middle of the aisle who don't say excuse me themselves but if you do they give you the look of death for a while and then move say an inch. Can you tell I just got back from walmart?
Post a Comment