Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sleeping on the couch

So last night I just couldn't get comfortable. I tried to cuddle with ben lay on my back my stomach with pillow without pillow and nothing was comfortable so instead I just got up and went and made a bed on the couch. So then ben woke up this morning and woke me up by putting my ring on my finger down on one knee. (now don't mix this up its a ring I've had forever) But he thought that it would wake me up. I overslept a class that I really wanted to go to and I'm so angry with myself.

Then ben had an extra long peach fuss hair on his ear so I reached up and plucked it and then teased him about getting hair on his ears so then he looks down at my upper lip and says that I'm getting hairs down there!!!! oh, I was so pissed he didn't even get a kiss before he left for his class.

Ben leaves tonight for D.L. I'm actually going to miss the pain in the ass. (excuse the french but no one ever reads this besides josie anyway) I work for a few hours and then I'm planning on giving ren a bath since he was due for his 2 week bath on sunday. I'm thinking he needs one every week and a half but I don' want his skin to get dry. He pooped on the floor in my bedroom and then tried to nip at ben again. He never nips at me. But anyway ben made him go in his kennel as a punishment. He's been doing so good the past couple of days and now today has just been bad again. I'm really trying to make sure that his positive reinfourcement for his pooping outside is as consitant as possible. But since he only poops so much its a slow conditioning process unlike pavlov and his salivating dogs. lol

Anyway I will let everyone go since I know everyone is so interested in Ren and his poody blunders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Josie read more than the rest of us but, I do pop in now and then just to see what you're up to.

LOVE
Aunt Theri