Today, my mother and I went out to lunch at Suite 49 because I thought that it was pretty good the other night so I suggested it to her so that she could try something new. While we were chating mom busted out laughing and I was like what???? what??? And guess what she was laughing at? Out waiter had picked his nose with his right hand. The signifigance of the right had is that I was sitting on the waiters right side. So he would be serving me my food with his right hand so I wanted to puke. But that god, a chic brought us our food instead and the waiter never really came back to the table after that. Otherwise mine and moms lunch was very enjoyable and her birthday is on Sat. so.. any ideas on what to get her? She is highly stressed, always on the go and on the road in her car, barely ever has time for herself and...... she is about 5'3'' really spuncky with a really small little fuse. She has two kids still at home and is always complaining that she never has time for herself (completely understandable) so any with all that info give me some ideas!!!!!
1 comment:
Anything to pamper herself from bubble bathes to face masks. Or you could even try a gift certificate for a massage or a specific spa treatment (you'd be surprised at how cheap some run). You can even have a certificate in DL for things like a pedicure, manicure,etc. It would be really cool is you could somehow call her boss and persuade them to give her a day off as a surprise but it might be difficult and maybe your mom wants the money. You could get her flowers and a note that says something like always take enough time out for yourself to smell the flowers if you're low on cash.
Post a Comment