So today, I fell on the ice while I was trying to scrap the tiny bit of frost off of my car windows and so now I'm stiff and I have a huge bruise on my knee plus a bunch of scraps on my hand because I caught myself by puting my hand under my leg. (really smart I know) Plus, I got my wonderful time of the month while I was at my extremelly frustrating job.
Oh, about work when I got there Lisa gave me a huge lecture about how everyone there is doing all this stuff wrong so she warned me to be carefull even though she doesn't think its me doing it (whatever) and then she complained that people aren't varifying sitting cards at night or filing the delivered cards away before they sit on their cans. Well, Lisa only had 3 app. all day from 9:30 until 5 and she didn't verify her cards or file the old ones I had 5 sittings in just a few hours and I had to do all her work from today plus, all of mine. And I had an extremelly hungry and unhappy 2 month old which got me late, and very picky mothers so I barely got done with my extremelly stupid amount of paper work before I had to close. Oh, and the till is short horray, but at least Lisa warned me that it would be so they know its not me stealing anything. Its only short like 6 dollars and something cents but its been off a lot lately. It will be right on at the nightly close and then the morning cash count will be off. Sighhh...... Seriously, (april will understand) the amount of paperwork and filing we have to do for each sitting is ridiculous. It takes forever and no one ever looks at it and its basically the same things on like 4 different forms. guuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I'm really discusted and sick of every job I have i feel like they are testing me to see if I'll be the doormat.
2 comments:
Thats funny because when Lisa was giving Anu and I the lecture it wasn't us either it was "everyone else" Well The only "else" is you, wendy and Jennifer, and if YOU arn't doing anything wrong and WE aren't doing anything wrong, then who could it be... Seriously if she is going to tell "all of us" that we are messing up then she should have the guts to tell EVERYONE what we are individually doing wrong. It's like she is telling everyone that "no its not you, others are doing it wrong"
I think you need to start standing up to Lisa. Do it in a respectful way but people like that will walk over anybody they can. Tell her that you like her honesty but that's it's making you feel like crap and ask her how she can expect x y and z of you when she can't even get it done herself. I wish you had the same fire you have outside of work, during work because you do not deserve this type of treatment.
Post a Comment