Ben rented the movie "saw" tonight and it was extremelly disgusting twords the end there was an interesting little twist and the first part of the twist was cool but the last part made me feel like I had wasted my time watching it because it was way to far fetched. Plus, once again I'll say it was extremelly disgusting.
Oh and after the movie I ran to the gas station and I decided to take ren with me because he needed to go outside and I thought he might like a tiny little drive to. Well... he pooped in my car right after we had left the gas station and so I pulled over in a parking lot were a police officer drove over and said something about drinking, I was super shocked so I don' t remember verbatum(sp?) what he said and so I cleaned rens poo up with a bag and could not get the horrible odor of his shit out of my nose for a few hours. Needless to say I wasn't happy about that at all.
Oh, and April e-mailed me tonight because a lady at work wanted to order from me. And it was like 67 dollars before tax which is completly awsome and she wants to order stuff and so does another lady at work which makes me so unbeliveably happy. Being an avon lady is like my favorite hobby. I love getting my orders its like x-mas and I love scanning each campaign for new stuff or deals. Its like blogging its one of my fav. past times.
1 comment:
I never even heard of that movie.Lol I want to watch it now just to see how bad it is. I don't know why Ren does that. He's just like Valec.That cop probably saw some other kid and thought it was you or was having a bad day. Just think soon we'll spend some time together.
Post a Comment