Today was pretty boring. I cooked a lot though I made deviled eggs, these cake things, a loaf of corn bread, and cinnimon and sugar tortilla chips and even though ben wasn't home I made myself super. Pretty much just to keep myself occupied.
Easter was pretty ok. I went to Jamestown to see Josh's family and they were all happy to see that I came down. One of Josh's aunts told me I was living in sin however, and then when I got this cute little easter decoration she told me it would add to the fire of my hell lol, i really have no idea if she was kiding or not. Jadyn and Zach were fun to hang out with for a whole weekend. The new movie Jadyn is watching over and over and over again is the incredibles which is actually a really good movie which was fairly surprising. Other wise the weekend was blissfully uneventful.
Last night at work was hell! We were all sold out and then I had like 3 different guests complain about the picture quality on their televisions and only one of them was actually founded the others were just trying to get compt rooms I'm sure people really are so petty. then every single towel that i folded went directly to the pool and we actually completly ran out of clean towels and it was very stressful. Pretty much I ran my ass off all night and still feel like I acomplished nothing. Sigh.....
all for now off to clean up the mess that I made in the kitchen today
1 comment:
You sound like you had a pretty productive day at home, it all sounds tastey!I think I'm gonna bake something tonight, sounds good... but what...BROWNIES!! yummy!
Post a Comment