Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Anyone know how to get ketchup and mustartd off of your white couch? I DO! I DO!

I decided that I'm getting extremelly out of shape and I'm not happy with myself when I'm not comfortable in my own body. So I decided I was going to be Miss work out person extrodinar and go for a run. I start running twords the park and I'm pretty proud of myself how far I ran before I had to start walking my ass. And after my fairly long jaunt I get home pretty sweaty and I walk into the living room and silence (the horror!) There is ketcup and mustard all over my white couch. It seems that my sweet angelic dog has found the nerve to hop up on the computer desk to drag and paper plate off. So my couch is coated. and a big kudos to the people at spray and wash because it got even mustard out which I guess is usually pretty tough.

Everyone just imagin me kneeling over my couch in running cloths with a bucket of ice water, paper towels, a tooth brush and of course spray n wash just working away for 45 min while giving Ren a mean little look every once in awhile. (I feel bad but he is no longer allowed on the couch. Period) hes getting a new bed that will stay in the living room all the time that he is to sit on NEVER on my couch again. I've been a sap and trying to convince ben that oh, he loves cuddling with mommy. But when he thinks he can get away with that shit that no way in h-e-l-l

Just one more shout out to the people at spray n wash!!

1 comment:

KSoFM said...

you're lucky. in order to keep my dog off the furniture i'd have to install electric fences.