Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The man who screamed

I worked at the hotel again tonight, and I rubbed Gus for good luck but he didn't bring me luck tonight, I was super busy and on of the truck drivers that has just started staying with us called down for an alarm clock I told him as soon as I got a chance I would run one over to him this was at like 6. Well... a half an hour later he came down and started screaming at me and I was like

"sir, I don't have to sit and listen to you yell at me"

"yes you do this shit happens all the time and it happened over there ( by this he means the road king)"

"sir you need to understand that I'm only one person and the only person and I'm really busy"

"I don't have to understand anything! I'm the customer"

"sir I'm really sorry but don't yell at me"

more yelling from the asshole

"honey" (I didn't mean to call him that but... I'm so used to bickering with ben Not that me and ben fight a lot its just hes the only person I get into anything with ever)

"I'm not your honey, I'm going to get you fired... I'm not just going to call the manager I'm calling the bigwigs in your corporate offices your ass is so gone" blagh blaugh

"I'm sorry sir"

and eventually he just left this went on for like 20 min. not kidding you. that might even be an understatment. he did this in front of a full loby that consited of a family and a teenage girl doing her homework. The family told me how great I was and gave me a peice of candy and the girl laughed and was like boy is he an asshole I've seen how busy you are its not like you sitting around.

Some people are just assholes he also claimed that our wake up service doesn't call him on time but 5 min later and there is either one of two things happening, either hes not hearing it the first couple of times and it just keeps calling and then 5 min later he finally hears and picks up or the clock hes looking at is 5 min off, both very probable situations. Shelly the night auditor says that shes going to watch in the morning and see because espeacially if he complains that another hotel had the same problems the problem is most likely with him and not anybody else. I was so pissed my body actually shook. If someone feels that something is wrong they have every right to compalin. However, I don't need assholes screaming in my face espeacially when I am running my ass of trying to make them happy. Unfotunately there is a lot more to this story but I don't even want to waste the energy.

all I can say is FUCKER

1 comment:

April said...

I hate those guests that think that just because they practically LIVE in hotels while they travel for weeks at a time they know everything and they can treat people like shit and disrespect others just because they aren't happy with theselves 24/7!

I know he talked to Jan today (Eric told me) I don't know if she'll say anything, but It wasn't your fault, he was an asshole and probably treat everyone like that... hopefully he won't come back and he'll start staying somewhere else from now on!