Monday, May 23, 2005

Whats been going on?

For one no one including myself has been posting recently, I know April is living out of a hotel but whats with everyone else (including myself)? And I can't even access Josies blog so I don't know whats up with that all I get is a blank white screen so...... weird anyway. I've been working all weekend. And nothing to great has happened except I got to get screamed at in my face by a woman in her early 20's that took pics of her baby and was obviously trying to get her pictures for free, and I can tell you she had bad breath and was completly unreasonable, I told her that I did not have to listen to her yell at me and to calm down because I could give her a refund she jsut would not be able keep the photos for free. And she still kept screaming. I seriously wanted to reach across the counter, slap her, call her a bitch and say "there are you going to behave yourself now or are you going to take your buissness elsewhere?" She acted as if someone was trying to screw her and as if I wasn't being helpful when I was trying to bend my ass backwords just so she would be happy. Some people.

And a Happy 4th Birthday to Jadyn my little sister who is the cutest thing in the world. I'll try and post a pic. of her but Hello hasn't been working for me lately and I have absoluetly no pactience for stuff like that.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

Yeah, I can't access my page either but everyone else's and my entire blog except for like 8 posts is completely missing....either blogger has seriously screwed up my account or someone else has and if it's the latter -and I have a nice little guess- there will be hell to pay.