Well, I'm still trying to get all of my school stuff done. And I can't even get into people soft to drop and add classes because its dumb. I've used these freakn passwords to get into it before and now all of a sudden its not working. I don't know can anyone else tell me if they are having problems. I don't know I'll probably have to call the school tom. because its getting important. Super down to the wire and my mom keeps forgeting to give my a copy of her taxes to get finacial aid done and she doesn't seem to like the way I'm going about school at all but I'm trying to find a way that school works best for me. And I think that the online stuff will. Its going to take a lot more time per class than i thought though. You have to be logged in and doing stuff for a certain amount of time. And a certain number of days during the week. which maybe it'll force me to do it since I know that someones watching me. I donknow
I want to move home to G.F. I miss being in G.F. I got off work tonight and I wanted to go shopping and so I actually wandered around wal-mart (even though I'd been there all day) just so I could see things to buy. Even though i didn't buy them I just felt like shopping. and since I don't get off until 7p.m All of the other stores in stupid D.L are closed. i hate hate hate d.l yea sure its my home town and I have a lot of friends here but I still hate it just because i wanna be able to shop until at least 9 every night I mean eeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggggghhh I wanna rip my hair outta my head every time I get behind some old person crawling down college drive at 15 miles per hour and you can't pass them cause its only one lane half way out to amadon and josies so my f*cking god.
By the way Ben and I are officially getting married on July 29, 2006. So save the date. Our wedding will be at St. Olaf Lutheran church and our reception at the country club. So yayyy for me finally getting things done.
Today at work damn near crawled by and tom. will probably be worse. I know I'm rambling but damn I missed blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment