So I'm super excited because I followed everyone else (yes I'm a follower) and installed a statcounter. I think i'm beginning to understand. But at the same time I don't know how much good it'll do me other that knowing a general area where the ip addresses come from. Because there are 2 different kinds of ip addresses. And all of us that don't host huge websites do not us the same ip address all the time because they just come from a pool (for lack of a better word) from our isp. I think I'm understanding that right. If I'm not tech. friends tell me cause I find the whole computer thing and all of its jargon very confusing. Hopefully I can learn. Cause my blog is so turning me into a wanna be computer geek. lol (I'm so pathetic I know)
I have to go get ready though. Ben is driving me to theif River to do school stuff at 3:30 and if I'm not ready is off with my head! (well not the head thing but he will be angry so I really need to go) Sigh.... but yet I ramble on and on.
1 comment:
I was reading Josies blog and I can't beiee how mean that guy can be. I won't be surprise if i am his net target cuz I wrote to her about not letting him get to her. She doesn't ned the extra stress. anyway, we need to decide exactly what we want to do for her Shower cuz it neeed to be really good! She deserves a day of fun and pampering. I was thinking about doing a spa thing with the Romanta therapy stuff I have. I do't know if amadon will like that but we can always have a two part party. What do you think?
Post a Comment