Tonight April wanted to take prenatal pics of Josie so Sammy, Cheri, Ally, and I all taged along. And I actually had my camera so I got to take pics. too. It was a lot of fun. And if you look at Josie's blog (picsnthings.blogspot.com) you can see a lot of the ones that April took. I'll try and scan and post some of the ones I took that are differnt too. Because the lighting was really tricky tonight and i was using black and white film so it might help some of the lighting issues. (hopefully lets all cross fingers). Needless to say I had a blast
Last night, Josie, Amadon, Budo, April, Kevin, Sam and I all went to the 313 and had supper and it was great. A lot of fun and the food was really good. Never a dull moment in conversation
1 comment:
I have your developed pics at home with me... you can pick them up at my house anytime after 5 any day this week. :)
Post a Comment