Saturday, October 01, 2005

Intsert your own title here I'm to tierd to think of anything

I really don't know what to say I just realized that its been a decade since the last time I posted again. I had a crazy day at work today. I was super busy and I got to get reminded how loyal some customers can be when your nice and even how shitty asshole people can be even if you wipe their asses for them. Its great that the buissness is taking off so much I just wish it would take off so much that I could hire a couple of full time people. See which one works out the best and then get rid of the other one. It can be "The Apprentice" with Amber instead of Donald Trump because in all honesty I have much better hair even if he has tons and tons more money. lol (yea I'm really not funny when I'm tierd at all am I)

Talk to ya guys later,

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Isn't it a little ironic that you're talking about how business is getting better, then you get an ad in your comments to work from home?

April said...

lol about the Aprentice... with Amber.. becaue if Martha can get one I think you can too!