Friday, November 18, 2005

A Voice Within



I seen this photography exhibit a couple of summers ago in Duluth were I always vacation with my family. It was in one of the many thousand Art Gallerys that are in down town Duluth. And I searched for like an hour on google and finally found this one picture that I remember from the exhibit. The photographer is Thomas Blacklock (famous photograher at least in the Duluth area mostly for horizons) and the model is his wife Honey. This was the most tasteful of all the pictures. I was not impressed with the exhibit mostly because I think it was stupid to see naked pictures of a woman holding on to ice formations and other things of that nature. This photo though I actually did like. Just because at the time (I've lived a fairly sheltered life) it was the craziest thing that I had seen hanging on a gallery wall. I hadn't really gotten to see many galleries at this point and was always really embarassed at seeing people naked in general at all let along hanging somewhere for perverts (like the guy I see at this gallery but a story for another time) to stare at. So I just thought I would share the photo and everyone can post what they think.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

I want to know about the pervert!

Josie, group organizer said...

I get the artistic expression but everytime I see this picture I keep thinking how uncomfortable that posistion must have been.