
On Sunday I decide I had the itch to cook a big meal. So I made a Ham (which I had never done before) smashed potatoes (mini potatoes with skins still on but still mashed like mashed potatoes), glazed carrots, gravy and we had cheese and crackers for an app., cheesecake pudding for a super quick dessert, and I even bought non alcoholic wine (since thats all I can get my hands on) so you all wish you were the ones marrying me in July instead of Ben. ;) But I think he'd fight ya for me lol. (yea I so know I'm stupid but bear with me)
Oh and everyone else has pretty much coverd how much fun Saturday night was so I'll just say it was a blast.
2 comments:
looks yummy! you'll make the perfect wife. :) you know how to keep your man happy anyways...
mmmmm... yummy! Can I marry instead?!
Post a Comment