Monday, January 23, 2006

My Wedding dress


Josie and I went and checked out the other bridal store in town and I found my wedding dress. Its actually a bridesmaid dress only I'm getting it in white so that its a "brides dress". I'm also adding a veil that will touch the ground and drag behind me. And hopefully a very small tiera. But I'm going to go with a nake neck and some great earrings. So that I'll just look elegant and not over done. So that I feel comfortable which is what I am really concerned about. I also have to be able to swing dance so I have to be really comfortable. And heres a pic of my dress. But they don't have a pic of it in white so you'll have to use your imagination.

1 comment:

April said...

I LOVE that dress! It'll look super cute on you and be kickass with a long veil. I think I like this one better than the ones I saw you in at Kristin's.