Sunday, March 12, 2006

Big wedding

I just found out Bens entire family is attending the wedding, every aunt, uncle, cousin, ect, ect. And my whole family is coming and with friends..... we could be looking at over 300 people fairly easily. Problem is that our hall only seats 200 in the main section. So we do have to have reserved seating for our close family and friends and the overflow with be seated in the middle section and in the bar. YIKES!

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

That would suck. 300 people is definitely lots of people. At least you don't have to worry that only like 40 will show up. :) Think of all the gifts you'll get too.

April said...

hey, I was going to call you, but realized you'll be at work and I work at 3-11. I was wondering when we need to order the dresses??!!