Remember when Ben and I first moved into our new apartment and we had a really hard time with the mailbox because someone kept taking our name off, so we ended up writing on the metal with a marker because that what the office told us to do, and now.... some ass wipe actually took their own black marker and scribled out our names!
Funny thing is, it seems everytime we bang on the floor or do something so that our neighbors will stop being loud, our name disappears off of our mailbox. It wouldn't be a big deal if the names had only been taken off a couple of times but now its getting crazy. Ben told the office that he was going to call the police because tampering with the mail is a crime and hes sick of worring whether or not we'll get my paycheck or not because the name was removed from the box. He has talked to the post person before and they said they would try to remeber we're having problems but the same person doesn't do the route all of the time so there is defintly a possiblility of it really being a problem.
I know it sounds silly to bitch about but we don't need our bills sent back so that we're late or something. Its just annoying, Ben actually thinks we should find a copy of the law and leave it taped to their door, Just to say "hey we know its you stop being a bitch" We have had way to many altercations with this neighbor so far as it is. Sigh...
2 comments:
I would be pissed too. I don't understand why they would do that to you guys. I mean if it's just because you bang on the floor there's other ways to get back at you without messing with your mail. Doug and April used to have an upstairs neighbor who played Kylie Minogue (s/p?) really loud in his apartment. I remember Doug and him basically having "music wars". They would both play their music really loud all the time just to annoy the other one. I think leaving the law on their door is a good idea. It's an easy way to get your point across without having any sort of confrontation that could turn out ugly.
OMG, how immature. I would talk to your land lord first to let him know what is going on. Leaving the law on the door is good too. At least your mailman knows whats going on.
Post a Comment