Monday, July 17, 2006

Update

Zach and Jadyn came to stay with us for a few days, we went for a walk tonight which very quickly became a production of Jadyn throwing herself on the sidewalk and refusing to move unless she got to walk tilly, but it was really busy at the park tonight and its really hard to keep dogs away from each other and ugggghhhhhh.

My brother is in the Kitchen busilly making my all time favorite cookies right now as we speak and I'm tierd of writing out thank yous and I've barely tipped the iceberg so fun fun fun Ben will very soon need to be recruited into the nasty business but sigh... if everyone spent so much time picking us out nice gifts the least we can do is send out a little card but sigh..... there are so many!!!!!!!! And still more and more to come, I haven't even gotten through bridal shower ones yet and we are already starting to get wedding cards (yahooooooo) its fun so much fun but I almost should write out each thank you as I go so the excitement and the boring stuff get mixed in together.

1 comment:

April said...

I'll save you 30 seconds... I don't need a thank you card :) There one down... :) I'm glad you've had fun with your siblings. Jayden is adorable and Zach... well I've never met Zach..