Monday, August 14, 2006

My goodbye.

I am to weak and tierd to go on,
No more fighting, misunderstandings or the like
Time moves on whether you want it to or not.
We grow up like the waves of wheat in the fields we
swore we get away from.
Fall comes and breaks our fragile stocks
there wasn't enough water this season
when the rains finally did come
we were long dried to dust.
Let this dust travel along
gravel roads slowly, in our way
until it finds a place to settle for home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will the rains come?
When will I walk alone
The way I used to walk
Down unknown paths
Looking ahead
But all the time
Looking back

When will the rains come?
Feeling stretched, parched
Weary...
Dry web has broken
Bonds cracked, pieces scattered
Images, like photograpsh
Fading in the sun

When will the rains come?
When we can walk together
The way we used to walk
With no particular destination
And without particular cares
To come home cold and tired
And finally be able to sleep

When will the rains come?

Karissa (mommy) said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue

I like chili
and so do you