Monday, February 26, 2007

Nothing much to say

Nothing much to say, the remodel has come to almost a stand still as we are waiting for coats of mudd to be put on the walls. But our guy will hopefully be done by the end of the week. There really isn't much that you would be able to see in pics so I haven't taken any.

What I can tell you is that pregnancy books are scarey or at least some of them. So I'm excited to get to the library to exchange the ones I have for new ones.

2 comments:

April said...

I have tons of books!!!

Reese Family Values said...

I also have a really good one. Another thing I really liked was AmericanBaby.com because you can enter your due date and it tells you what is going on weekly and monthly, it shows exactly how far along you are, and it also has daily tips that relate to that specific time in your pregnancy. Trust me that site is great. Anyway, I am still waiting for details so either e-mail me or call me. I would call you but I have no long distance right now and we are still having problems with the cell company.