Tonight I went on a hunt for cleaner for the new hardwood floor that we laid in the bedroom. However, I didn't want to drive all the way across town to Target or Walmart so I decided that I would go to Big lots because that really isn't so far from our home. Well, they are closing and soon, so no luck. So three stores I ended up at Kmart which is the store I would say I like the least in town, but low and behold I found a selection of cleaners specially treated for wood floor, and I had a very nice kmart employee help me scrounge around the store to find goo gone for glue ect ect. Long story short we finally find the goo gone and they are sold out. So my floor still does not look perfect because i need to remove excess glue in a few spots.
Ben got a small peice of the counter top in, but we did get a little distracted because some of the guys stopped over after they got some negative news that their employment at lowes is no longer. The situation seems schetchy at best, there realistically is a reason for the termination but unfortuantely if it was going to happen it should have been 4 months ago when it happened in the first place. I don't know, I am biased though because they are good friends of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment