Sunday, September 23, 2007

3 Weeks left

So as of this last friday there are only 3 weeks until the due date of the little one. Which all I can say is wow, and please come quickly.

We are pretty much prepared, and that is a pretty good feeling. Although the fact that we are almost prepared most deffinetly means that the baby will wait until the due date or after to go. Which would mean that Thanks giving would be bundled into my maternity leave which wouldn't be so bad :)

Last monday, the people at work threw me a surprise baby shower at bonzers, which ben brought me to and pulled off so well. In fact I had not a clue and when I seen all of the people from work sitting in the party room, I thought maybe I missed some sort of memo about someones birthday/going away party. But it was a lot of fun, it made me feel super apprectiated especially since no one else out of the hundred babies born at the clinic since I started have gotten a single baby shower. Usually we just have a pot luck over lunch for 5-6 babies at a time. It was very very nice of them.

We got to go see Aiden, April and Kevin and Alicia for taco night and we also got to see Blake, whom I had kind of worried died the catacombs of Altru. :) But that was super fun and I already got kind of sad that the baby is going to grow up so fast. Aidens face hardly poked out from behind his pacifier before and now hes standing and will almost be walking.... wow. I guess I see the impact on him the most because I've known him since he was born... wow, again.

5 comments:

am mdkims said...

great family!

April said...

you're tellin' me! They grow up fast. But I'm super excited to see your baby girl!

Karissa (mommy) said...

You guys better give us a call this Sunday night when you have the baby. ;)

Karissa (mommy) said...

Woo hoo! Today's the day!

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm so excited she's here!!! Thanks for letting me hold her last night. :) Super cutest baby!!