Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures

We took Bailey to JCPenny's photo studio to get her 6 month pictures done (really late) and I thought sure we'll like them ok, don't expect to much yadayadayada and Bailey did great. During the session I didn't even realize how good of pictures the lady was getting but when we saw them I was like oh shit I don't want to spend a lot of money. Well we spent way more than I thought we would/should and I don't feel like we got all of the pictures that were cute. I would love to show them to you but.... 2 weeks and we'll have them. We supposedly can access them online but it says we have to wait 10 business days. hmmmmm

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I can't wait to see her pics. We always spend waaayyyy more than we plan when we get bellbell's pics done too. At least we usually have a coupon so they cost less. It's just hard to say no when you have such a perfect, beautiful child. ;)hehe