Saturday I had to go to DL to help my brother with a bake sale to fund raise for his trip. So I baked myself damn near into a coma for the next day. Bailey and I were already running behind when we were trying to leave on Sat morning. I got to the base and heard a funny noise and I knew that I had a flat tire. "Crap crap crap" I calmly and carefully slowed down and pulled off the road where I got to sit forever and ever. I couldn't get a hold of almost anyone. Finally I go a tow truck guy to come out and help me change my tire. Then I drove the remainder of the way to DL on my doughnut. Goodyear stayed open late for me so I had the privilage to buy a new tire. (ughhhhh I hate spending money on that kind of stuff) It was very nice of them. Ben's mom and dad watched Bailey so that I could help with the bake sale. We froze our asses off. It was so cold and so windy I thought I was going to die of hypothermia. Finally I got a bright idea and bought those "Hot Hands" things we put them in our shoes, gloves, and down our shirts to stay mildly warm.
As I was trying to sell a lady some baked goods I was explaining Zachs program "yadayada yaday good opportunity" she asked me if I was his mother! I was like
"no, I'm his sister. I'm actually only a few years older that him"
Zachary and I both had our jaws open. She sputtered and squirmed her way into the store. Pretty sure she was really embarassed. But I don't care whether you think I'm attractive or ugly there is no way in hell I look old enough to be Zachary's mother. (For crying out loud!)
BAILEY NOW HAS 2 TEETH! You read right 1-2!!!!! Its right next to her first tooth so she now has both of her bottom front teeth.
2 comments:
That goes right into the same vault as non-pregnant April getting asked her due date. I don't recall what your brother looks like, but unless he looks like a toddler, there's no way you'd look like his mom.
thanks doug.
But he's right, I know what your bro look like and there is no way that you could ever ever look like his MOM!! You look young for your age, and you're only 21! She must have been half blind!
Post a Comment