I am so excited for Christmas this year. I can't wait for Bailey to start unwrapping presents to see if she is excited at all by the contents of the gift. :)
She loves the christmas tree, which mean that she refuses to not touch the ornaments, the silly silly little girl who does not understand "No" or does not care to. Plus, I have no idea how to get her to listen because frankly she is to young to understand any form of discipline and that whole redirecting thing that used to work so well...... Does not work at all anymore. She just gives you this look like "I could give a crap less about the thing your trying to give me, this other thing I want to do is way more fun." All the while of course giving me the crazy squiggly eyebrow look. :)
By the way, Who totally freakn loves this cold cold crappy weather? Not Freakin me that for sure.
1 comment:
Yeah hooray for Doug--I mean, Christmas!
Post a Comment