Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rasberry Jam

I made Rasberry Jam tonight and it is soooooo delicious! Yup I'm bragging it is flippn amazing :) But I can't brag to much because it took me like 2 hours to make 4 Jars and I still have to clean up the kitchen sigh........ but the jam is amazing :)

3 comments:

April said...

mmmm... so I think you should sell some at your garage sale... I'd buy some :)

BoneDaddy said...

No you wouldn't, April, you know you'd steal it and hide behind a tree like a squirrel to eat it.

Mrs S said...

Ugggh I'll try commenting again.... sometimes I HATE blogger.

Lol we are not having a garage sale this weekend we had not enough time to prep for it, we were to busy and we would like another family or someone to bring their crap to put out too just so there is more of a draw. :)

But FYI my jam is totally good enough to hide behind a tree to eat like a squirrel :)