Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Tiny Update

I painted Bailey's toenails tonight for the first time. A neon metallic orange which is very trend of the moment right now. She was so cute walking around looking at her feet. I should take a picture. :)

I am gearing up for school to start again. Sigh.... I am excited and not excited at the same time. I am going to be taking Ethics and Intro to Sociology which I am required to take and finally by the stroke of luck got into them. Plus, an Intro to Spanish Class because that will look good on a resume. I emailed my advisor about the last 3 courses that I should need to complete for my degree on being an Internship so that I'm sure will be nerve wracking and hard to workout schedule wise given my current situation. But they claim they tailor fit them to the students schedule. hmmmmmmm. It will all work out somehow.

Just to brag. Not that it is a big deal to other people but since I have never been academically smart in my life I'm going to brag about what I feel for me, is a great. I have an overall GPA of 3.1 at the moment and that is still including my screw around courses I took at UND my first year. I had a 3.66 for last semester! This is amazing for me, so I'm bragging. :)

Pregnancy is starting to make it hard to sleep. Sucks! And the small amount of Mt Dew I drink everyday is my only friend. Sigh.....

We also need to have everyone over soon. It always seem so long in between adult activities around our house.....

Oooooo and bragging more. At a second hand store in fargo and I got a 6 service set of china - minus one cup for 10.99 and it is gorgesous! And was really expensive when whoever bought it brand new bought it. I just sat and stared at it for 3 days! I am way way dorky but whatever I'm me :)

Ren's new drops are not working and the old ones already stopped working. I have to call the Vet tom. it looks like surgery of some sort will be the only option. This may be having to remove his eye. The poor things really bad eye is totally red from blood vessels popping in it. His medication is the only thing keeping him comfortable and believe me, he doesn't look that incredibly comfortable if you look him in his eye.

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

Hey brag away, you know I appreciate those little steals.