Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy weekend

It was a busy weekend. Friday we spent what seemed like hours in Lowe's getting the supplies we needed for the big weekend projects. But it really wasn't very long at all in reality and time seemed to go much quicker after Bailey and I found the "house" out front of the store for her to play in. Really it was just one of the lawn sheds on display but she looooooved it. Whatever makes her happy. :)

Saturday was the Women's showcase at the Alerus. It was a bit of a disappointment from last year it wasn't near as big or as busy but I still made a lot of contacts and got some leads to help my PC business grow.

Saturday night Jake and Dixie came to stay with us so they could help with the big weekend projects which included but are not limited to painting the babies room, installing overhead lights in the living room and pumping insulation into the attic so hopefully our house will not feel like the arctic all winter again. :) Poor Jake got so full of insulation when he tried to dust himself off a cloud of dust went off in the wind that was so dark you almost could not see through it, with all of the insulation caught in his eyebrows he sort of looked like old man winter :)

I did not acomplish a whole lot today considering I felt absolutely like crap. My cold refuses to go away and I'm getting pretty sick of it. Ugggh But I did make a yummy fall meal tonight. Chicken rollups, mashed potatoes, corn and for dessert Apple crisp w/ Ice cream and carmel mmmmmmmm

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

That does sound good--Karissa made Black Bean Taco Pizza for us last night, turned out really good.