Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It has been so long ago that I left off, itt is almost like I don't know where to begin. The kids are great. They are both well behaved and happy, unless Bailey doesn't take her nap, which is a common occurance and a completly different story.

I lost my Dad in March. I miss him every single day. I alway thought that "life is so busy, there is always tommorrow" I've certainly learned my lesson and am trying to change myself to procrastinate less. I missed him when he was alive because we didn't see each other enough and now there is an ache that I can hardly stand sometimes. There is so much that I could say about this but none of it that I want to be public on the internet, so I will leave it at that small bit.

Rex, my Dads 18 year old dog came to live with us. He pees on the raspberry bushes, and I am still glad to have him here. :)

My poor little dog Ren died in April. He got really sick one night and had a seizure. He had had a history of them in the past. But this time he didn't seem to get any better. We took him to the vet and ran a bunch of tests. We ended up finding a large sphereical object in his abdomen he had apparently ingested and that he had heart diesese. The plan was to try and give him medicine for his heart diesese to make him breath easier and see if he would be able to go through a surgery to remove the mass in his stomach. The medicine didn't work. He never made any progress and I had to make a decision that I don't think I will ever be ok with making. But I suppose I made the right decision. The vet told me afterwards that I had. Deep down I know he never would have gotten better. But I still miss him.

I should be done with school this semester. Which is very exciting. I think I am ready to have one less thing to worry about. Maybe I will decided to tranfer and do more but I have a whole semester or work coming up to help with that decision. Including....... a math class...... if you know me well enough, there is enough said.

Pampered Chef is going well. I reached the $15,000 in career sales point. I got a sterling silver chefs hat necklace. And it is way cuter than it sounds.

Brighton refuses to leave the house plant alone and Bailey is crying because she wants more water. Which sums up half of the reason that I never get to sit on the computer long enough to put an update on my blog so.... Cheers.

No comments: