Well, today and last night i've been trying to study for my Psych test which is long and long and longer some more. Because it's wed afternoon and I don't really want to take it. Of course its one of those things in life you just have to do but..... sometimes you just wish you could skip all the work and like go to the fun parts of stuff. Of course you can't and I'm still studing i'm just trying to take a break every hour or so.
I have to do the blood thing tom. and i'm really nervous. Do I really need money so bad I'm going to sell my blood? And of course the awnser is yes. And its 50 bucks which isn't so bad i just hope i don't pass out. or get sick or something. My nerves start going just thinking about it. Gulp, wish me luck
Tom. is also ben and my anniversary so yea I have no idea what we're doing, if anything.
And then, This morning we went and picked up our hockey tickets the souix, against manitoba it the first game of the season and its exabition I'm actually getting excited. Ben claims its so much like NHL because a lot of the players get recruited for the pros so It's still not like Hockey is my huge thing or anything but i think it'll be cool. And i'm going to get ben to take me to The great russian nutcracker ballet. Thats something awesome.
2 comments:
Good luck on your test and tell me about your blood donation. I can't due it cuz I'm German and I think they keep a copy of your file.
Happy anny!!!!
Post a Comment