So yesterday I went to sell my plasma and.... I had to pass a physical first right? So in order to pass the physical the first thing was to check my pulse. Well, that was to high cause it was 104 and they took my pulse 3 times and the lowest it ever got was 101. And they can't take out any blood with a pulse over 100 so i was really close but didn't work. But before i did my physical they looked at my arms like a hundred times to make sure i didn't have any track marks or unusual bruising that could mean i have a nasty drug habit or something. However, I would hope if I was stupid enough to take drugs I Wouldn't also be dumb enough to volunteer to have my blood analyzed.(duh? right?) the only thing scarey about the being stupid scenerio is that someone actually has probably done that in order for them to check so well! Good God!! So anyway the lady told me that it was nerves ( and of course i knew that too.) and that I should be a lot more hydrated. So in short... NO money for me yet which i need desperatley, but hopefully on fri? Plus you have to go twice in 7 days to make $50. the first time you get $20 and the second time you get $30 and you have to wait a day in between. Some people there were like seasoned regulars too they brought blankets and piles of magazines ect... I wonder what else you can sell that your body just makes for you. Cause really like as long as you eat your body just makes blood to survive. Plus, (this my not be true but...) some chic in my eng. class said that her moms a nurse and it can actually be good for you to have it done.
So thats my excursion to a blood bank I'll write more on fri. And maybe i can even explain how it happens. lol Yuck!!!! Right?
1 comment:
Just be careful not to overdo it. It takes your body a while to gain back all the white blood cells. It won't hurt you but will make you feel pretty tired and crappy if you dont' give yourself a break.
Post a Comment