Thursday, September 30, 2004

And Today... "The Forgotten" Plus Presidential Debate

Well, today was interesting to say the least. I fell up the stairs to my apartment building when I came home from my English class. Then, Ben asked me if I wanted to go to "The Forgotten" so I'll tell you a little about that.

"The Forgotten" was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. If your sick of wasting your time watching movies that are completly mindless then this movie is for you. Julianne Moore was absoluetly awesome. It to me is all about the bond between a mother and her child. Someone has tried to erase the fact that your child ever existed to you. And everyone calls you crazy, but she still holds on. It has enough action and power to make you think that it is absoluetly awesome.

Oh, and watching the Presidential debate tonight I noticed that Bush, blinks when he's pissed at Kerry, And Kerry well, shows those fucking annoying white teeth. I thought that was kinda funny. You know how you learn in speech there are some manerisms(sp?) that you can't control and obviously these are it for them. It is pretty interesting though. I'm personally behind Bush. Cause honestly, I think Kerry is to inconsitant to be the leader of the free world.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

Kerry's own wife doesn't trust him with her money. I think that says enough.