So today was my appointment at the blood bank. My pulse was down to 88 which is more normal except I have a binin(sp?) heart condition something to do with my breathing. When i inhale my pulse goes up rapidly, and when i exhale my pulse goes down really fast. So I was still allowed to donate blood today which took forever. and I made 20 in 3 hours. And the next time I'll make $30 in like an hour. It felt really weird. And then there was this fluid that they put in along with my red blood cells that made me feel really cold. All in all the experience wasn't terrible. But I don't know how highly i would recomend it.
And tonight, and for the whole weekend Zach and Jadyn are staying with me. Yet another reason for the title of the post. Jadyn hasn't stopped moving since she got here. She spilled Chocolate Milk on my couch. And ....... I'm getting really tierd of the visit already. And Josie I could use a "morning ritual". But until Tom.
2 comments:
That's a good thing to donate blood.
Wow, I know how you hate needles too. So what are you going to spend all your cash on? Lol. Sounds like your getting quite the crash course in "motherhood" as to say at your apartment. Have fun.
Post a Comment