I'm wasn't quite sure that my day was bad enough to warrent the title but close enough. I was trying to work on my paper thats due next week but not much of that got done. hummmmmm
My financial aid money came, so mom is putting some cash in my account tom. So I can pay ben back and finally afford to buy things. I called Riddles today and the lady said she's calling to schedule interviews on Friday. So hopefully ( cross your fingers for me) that I can get hired which would be awesome.
I also made $20 today again. It was quite interesting they never said anything about the little bruise on my arm that ended up causing a lot of problems. My vain wasn't working cause it hadn't completly healed and so then the machine went crazy and they couldn't get my red blood cells back in so they had to get me in my left arm too. And then it went ok but my right arm is extremelly sore and I'm not so happy to go sell my blood anymore. But I do have another appointment on Thursday. That was really scarey but anyway life goes on.
Other wise today was extremelly boring and very uneventful
1 comment:
Thank god the money finally came in for you!!! I bet that leaves you a little less stressed though. Good luck on your paper.
Post a Comment