So sandy (dads girlfriend) called about an hour ago to tell me that she got me a doctors note to give my land lord. yeay!!!!So thats the really exciting news.
Ren is so cute. But today, I almost died. I had taken him outside to go potty and we had been out there absoluetly forever and all he had done was tinkle on a tree so.... I decided it was time to go in and just inside the hall of my apartment building Ren started pooing (yea I was shocked) and I didn't know what to do cause I've been reading all these pamplets that say you can't scare them while they potty or they'll be afraid to go potty in front of you. So I waited til he was done (split second) and scooped up his poop with the poopy bag I had with and ran like hell to get back in the apartment to tell ben. Plus, because I felt guilty and being the germ psyco that I am I had to go sneak and 409 the spot to kill the germs. I honestly tell you, I have never seen that before and after I had gotten so shocked all I could do when I finally got back in my door poop in hand was laugh.
Ren also has one more problem mthat is going to get fixed soon. He gets a doggy ummm wood when he plays with his little sqeaky hedgehog toy boy, oh boy does he need to get fixed. I love him already and hes my baby. But yuck I had never seen a dog do that before and I actually thought that he was bleeding or something and was really worried until I asked ben and well..... you figure out the rest. ohmygosh, I never realized how stupid I was before. lol ;)
1 comment:
Well at least he hasn't started humping your leg yet. :)
Post a Comment