So I went and applied at 2 MORE places today. The photo studios at JCPenny and Sears plus I picked up another application at Suncoast I suppose working at a video store wouldn't be so bad so I'll fill it out and return it tom. even though the guy said they aren't doing major hiring for another 2 weeks. Which, seems to be the major story of everyone that is advertising right now. So I continue to hunt I have applied at Applebees, dagwoods, red lobster, Perkins (two locations), Amazon.com, Petco, Greenmill (burned down, but said before it burned down that they would call me) and the only time that I got offered a job was a hostess position at red lobster that doesn't pay enough and the scheduling was so ungodly stupid. Am I doomed to be unemployed forever? I mean Riddles who kept claiming they would call didn't and still hasen't and I really thought that the manager liked me. sigh..... Hopefully I get hired somewhere soon before I end up working at McDonalds and asking people would you like fries with that? I have never had a problem with this every job I've ever had I was hired for before the end of an interview and now I can't even get an interview. God its frusterating. And everyone (namely my mother, bens dad, ben) keep telling me how I need to get a job. ( I wanna scream at the top of my lungs everytime I hear this) And rent is due at the end of the week. WONDERFUL
And my dog whom I love already has pooed on the floor twice today and keeps trying to hide it by sitting on it. ALSO WONERFUL
So does anyone else out there think I should ask the age old question "Would you like fries with that?"
1 comment:
I hear ya. I mean my prospective job at the moment is cleaning for min wage at 10-15 hrs per week and I'm actually excited I might get hired there.Things will turn up eventually. I know you have people nagging. If only they could be in your shoes. It's not like you're not trying.Keep your head up.
Post a Comment