Thursday, October 28, 2004

I need a hobby and Have a job interview yeay!!

Well, first I must say that I have an interview tom. with a photography company that runs the photo studio out of wall-mart which pays $8 an hour. And I think I would really like the job. The lady called an woke me up this morning so I sounded a little stupid but I had the phone interview and I passed so I have an in person interview tom.

And I need a hobby, any ideas?

I bought Ren a new toy yesterday and you should see him play tug of war Its absoluetly adorable.

3 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

That job sounds perfect. And $8 an hour. Nice. I hope you get it. I need hobbies too. I have none.

April said...

Congrats on the interview!! That is way cool, and that job pays just as much as I make at the hotel, If I knew that, I would have applied! But good luck with the interview!!! You'll get to do something you love! How fun would that be! Now you and Josie are both potential working women!

Let us know how it goes

April said...

As for the hobby thing... you could like... scrapbook, I guess a lot of people are into that and have fun with it, I mean you have tons of pics right? Blogging is a hobby I guess. Quilting? just kidding.