Friday, October 29, 2004

Just when I though my luck had changed

So today, I got in a car accident. Horray!!!!! Yea well some %&&$$#@$(&*^ moron didn't pay attention when he was backing out of a parking space and slamed into the only remaining part of my bumper. Asked me if my car was ok and got in his car and left!!!! The plus side I guess is that he is in my theatre class if anything is actually wrong. But he never asked me if I was ok or anything that was all he said and did. (the nerve of people!!!!!)

And my job interview lady called to tell me that she was going to be late. And to come like 15 min later than we were scheduled for. Which pushes me and ben back from leaving for D.L and just kinda pisses me off. However, if I do get this job it will make all that up and maybe she'll hire me just because she was late? Fat chance but it could give me some points. Maybe

So I'm off to find something to do while I wait completly dressed for my interview waiting for my new interview time.

No comments: