Sunday, October 31, 2004

I got a job, Its halloween, and I was a princess on Sat.

So first I want to say Happy Halloween. And then I'll tell you about my weekend.We (Ben & I) got back to D.L. fairly late on Fri. Spent some time with my mother and then went over to Josie & Amadons and watched a movie called God Send which I still don't know whether I liked it or not. I'm pretty sure I did but the whole movie gave you major stuff to think about.

Then, Sat. Ben and I went to a Halloween Party at Idelands, Greenings, and Cody's house and it was like extremelly boring until the bars closed and then there were tons of people there. The details are still a little sketchy for me but I can tell you I met the 7th strongest man in the worlds brother who happened to be the 5th strongest man in South America, Some really old guy got down on one knee and kissed my hand like he thought it was adorable or something, and this guy (also way to old for me) had an extremely long and boring conversation with me and Ben but after I called Ben "honey" the guy went away and Ideland was actually nice to me he even told me to go inside cause the cops were coming through. All in all I had a really great time. And I suppose since I don't really remember completely what happened at Amadons and Josies afterwards (except amadon wouldn't play me song) I should say I'm sorry for anything I did to piss them off because we all know how stupid I am the very few times I ever drink enough to get toasted.

Then on Sunday we had to be back in G.F. for my job interview observation thing and I got the job in fact I start tom. But its the $6.50 an hour one but hey its something. Photographing at the Sears Portrait Studio.

No comments: