I still can't believe it. It still hasn't sunk in that she has a little baby girl. I wonder what your little one is going to look like. I bet she'd be really fiesty though and give you a hard labor.(yes yes I know you don't want children ever and then sometimes you do but I'm going to wear you down oneday so I can have another little baby to take pictures of and spoil)
1 comment:
I still can't believe it. It still hasn't sunk in that she has a little baby girl. I wonder what your little one is going to look like. I bet she'd be really fiesty though and give you a hard labor.(yes yes I know you don't want children ever and then sometimes you do but I'm going to wear you down oneday so I can have another little baby to take pictures of and spoil)
Post a Comment