Well, I haven't posted in forever so I better get going:
Sammy had baby Allison Maria Reese on Friday evening after an eternity of labor. The baby was 7 lbs 91/2 ounces, 22 inches long. And absoluetly beautiful as you can see from the picture that I'm going to post.
Amadon, Josie, Ben, and I all went to see Sam and Allison on Saturday.(and case too) And It was fun cause we got them all to ourselves for a bit.
Then when ben and I finally got back to Devils Lake after being detained by some people in Cando we went over to Josie and Amadons to play monopoly and I lost miserably but it was still an extremelly good time.
Then Sunday I was extremely over emotional and freaking out cause I think I was going crazy for a # of different reasons. And then we went over to moms and sat and watched them eat super and then we got some of her awesome applecrisp fresh out of the oven. (yum)
Then today was horrible. I riped my jeans when I was putting them on A huge hole that I have no idea how got there and now I'm broke and have only like 1 pair of jeans to wear. Then I've been craby, crampy, and sick of being female ( all females know what I mean).
2 comments:
Lol well at least you have me as a warning sign so you know when it's going to happen. Now if you and Ben had a little one you wouldn't have to worry about it for 9 months and I'd have one cute little baby to watch ;)
The ripped jeans comment reminds me. I have some more pants that are in pretty good condition that my fat butt can't get into anymore. You can have them if they fit you. I have some shirts too. (yeah I actually visited my parents for once)
Post a Comment