So today I went and was actually able to give it. So I made $30 however, I really felt dizzy and out of breath. I went shopping with Ben and his mom at Sam's right after so maybe thats why I was on my feet for quite awhile afterwards and last time I came home and took a nap. So thats probably why. Plus, I was starving by the time I got to eat. So all in all at least that went ok.
Today, I got my very first college paper back. Needless to say I was extremelly disappointed. I recieved a 75 which is a very middle of the road C. My only problem with this mentally is that I worked extremelly hard on it and I think the reasons that she stated that it was a C paper were not valid.(this is also the same teacher that had a fit last week) She said that the structure was bad, honestly I feel it was pretty well put together all of the peer group reading had said nothing about the organization. The she said that I had gramatical errors and she only pointed out 4. But, I guess I should feel lucky. This girl I know in the class didn't recieve a grade at all. And Sweeny only made like 5 corections on her entire paper. She got straight A's all through high school. She is being allowed to rewrite her paper after the proffesor made her leave the room in tears. Also, no one in the class got higher than a C+. I think there something wrong with this does anyone else?
I don't know I don't feel like I can complain when I didn't get the best grades through High School but on papers I usually always got B's putting little to no effort into them what so ever. So I guess it actually is a little inconsistant with me. But hey, I mean I know I can't spell like at all but there are no spelling corrections on my paper(thank you spellcheck) so I guess I don't really know what to think.
1 comment:
This women has issues. Plain and simple. I don't know who screwed her over but this obviously isn't were she wants to be in life and she's taking it out on her students. How immature can you get.
Post a Comment