Ren is a sweet and adorable little addition to my life that has made me extremelly happy already in the short couple of days he's been in my life. I gave him a bath today and he was really good. In fact, he didn't move. He stood completly still the entire time so I practically had to crawl into the tub to wash his tail. He also likes to poo while he's walking. Twice today he never stopped moving while he did it. There was a teeny little pittle incident but it was barely enough to qualify as him doing it purposely. And I love living with Ren and Ben!!! He loves tug of war and fech. He can also sit and stay (sometimes) but he listens really good except to ben when he wants to sit on the couch next to him. Hes kind of like a cat in that perspective. I still need to go in and turn in my app. to be a volunteer and i have another 5 places to go and get employment apps from. If I don't get a job soon I'm going to freak!
2 comments:
I'm happy for you and your new pup! The YMCA is hiring in their daycare. Working in a hotel can be fun, the days inn is hiring. JC Penny's PHOTOSTUDIO is hiring. I wanted to apply but I make too much at the hotel to quit right now. But they are hiring for part and full time. Good Luck!
Lol picture stealer. :) I think that pic I took of you and Ren is adorable. I'm so glad the adoption worked out. I think that little guy is perfect for you.
Post a Comment