Thursday, October 21, 2004

wish me luck

So tom. is the day to bring home the puppy!!!!! I"m so excited we bought him a kennel, toys, bed, leash, ect ect. cross your fingers for me.

We went to see our baby again today at the humane society and I got an application to be a volunteer. I also turned in an app. at petco today too. I think that wouldn't be a bad job at all and it said over the loud speaker while we were there that they were hiring. So again, cross fingers cause i really need a job.

Ben and I are watching van helsing right now. Its a good movie, but i've already seen it and just not in the mood to watch a movie tonight. Well, thats my day, not to exciting.... but.... cross your fingers and wish me luck!! ;)

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I'm excited for you!!! So does that mean I get a discount on cat supplies. :)