Wednesday, October 20, 2004

hurray

So Ben and I finally found a way to get a docter note!!! The student medical center at school!! Ben called them this morning and they said they've done it for students before!! And, the best part is I don' t have to pretend like I'm crazy and ben has the appointment not me (tehetehe) But the only catch is... is that ben says no to daisy completly. He thinks her problems may be to much for us to handle and after spending some time with her I realized that she needs a yard and I don't have that to give her. But, I want to find one of my friends or realatives that does have a yard to adopt her. I'll even volunteer to buy a years worth of medication for her. She is a lot more hyper than I had first thought and she really does need a yard and someone to love her. And I can handle the love thing but not the yard.

Ben has decided to get a 5 year old french bulldog mix thats named Ren he is very speacial. Its just I feel guilty about adopting him instead of Daisy. I'm hoping I can convince someone. But while I was at the pound a guy looked at her and visited her and really seemed to like her. So hopefully,(and I'm praying here) that daisy will find a family to love her. If I was older and more stable and wouldn't have to move around so much she would be perfect. But I wish that I had meet her after I had been done with college so I could have given her what she needed.

So even though ben got me to agree with him a little about daisy. At least I'll still be giving a home to another dog that also needs love. and we get him on friday after we talk to our landlord with doctors note in hand.

3 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

So who's dog is it?? I can't wait to see Ren.

Anonymous said...

That's cool. Josie getting Baby really cheered her up.. I bet this'll work too.
:)

Amadon

April said...

oh...YAY!! Good for you guys! Ren is very lucky to have you guys. When do you get to bring him home?