So ben and I agreed on a dog to adopt and we can even have one in our apartment. (as long as i have a docters note) So I have to figure out how to get a docters note so that we can turn it into our land lord so that the humane society can speak to them before we are allowed to adopt him. sighhhhhhhh. So I'm going to go to the campus counceling center so that they can say it would be benificial to me to have a pet. Because I really am lonely and I know a pet would help. I just really want this to happen and I'm willing to try anything to get one.
2 comments:
We'll find a way. I'm sure there is one. Then you have to bring him home on the weekends too. :)
YAY! Are you going to adopt Daisy? Congrats... if it goes through and all. Hopefully your landlord will let you get one with a note. YOU HAVE to post pics of the puppy on your blog!
Post a Comment