Sunday, October 17, 2004

Weekend, Weekend

So this weekend was interesting, Friday I ended up visiting my mom until like 11ish and then we (me and ben) stopped over to see Josie for about an hour.

Saturday, I helped my mom bake a little bit while she went nuts baking, she made a ton of stuff. And then, I went over and hung out with Josie, it was great because we really got to talk about stuff because we actually got to talk without ben or amadon or anyone else. Which don't get me wrong I love our boyfriends but it was still really cool that we got to have our own chat time.

And today, I got upset cause I'm fat, and then everything someone said really pissed me off. But then it was fun cause I went to moms and talked for awhile and I'm having a Princess house book party. (so if ya wanna buy something ;) ) Then I took Zach and Jadyn to Sharktale which i really didn't like, Jadyn didn't like it near as much as I thought she would either.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I miss baking!! I should go to forks and we should spend a couple days baking as many cookies as we can.