Monday, November 15, 2004

I'm thinking

So I'm thinking I want to atempt to sell avon. I know I could sell to girls at work since the resident mary Kay lady is moving away in a week. And I wouldn't really lose a lot of money doing it if it wasn't successful. Plus, it would be a fun hobby and any money that I did make would most likely be only to fund my own make up use. And believe me I'm so cheap no one has to worry about me spending to much.

I work tonight at the portrait studio which I'm kinda excited about considering that It actually is kinda fun and nights are really dead so I pretty much get paid to sit around and BS.

I had my political science test today which i feel that I did pretty well on.

Yesterday really sucked because of the whole gay issue thing. I do not believe that it is wrong to be gay. I believe that they are born that way and if they find someone that they want to marry in an affirmation of their love together than so be it. Who is the persicuting majority to judge. Plus, if your using the religious excuse than let god judge them because they don't need it from you.

Can you tell I got in a little tiff with a group of people about that yesterday? ohhhhhh It made me so mad.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

Oh god no don't do the avon thing. It costs so much money and you will end up in the whole. As far as the gay thing is concerned I think those people can go f-ck themselves. There's nothing wrong with a different opinion but the fact that all they did was badger you for an hour is so immature and disgusting not too mention they only had one argument against it which is that it's against the bible. Well in the old testament it's also sinful to cut your hair and all sorts of other weird crap. If anyone would end up in hell it would be those ungrateful bas--rds. I would have completely cut off ties with those people. I'm surprised you didn't. I just have no respect for people who torment other people because their opinion is different and gang up on them. Even the passive ones who laugh along with them.